One of my favorite parts of the weekend is breakfast with the family, it’s always so much more laid back giving me more time to make things like these muffins.
This is by far my favorite blueberry muffin recipe, I love to use my jumbo muffin tin for these but they also make the best regular size and mini muffins too! I originally found the recipe on King Arthur Flours website. The only changes I made was to add cinnamon to the batter and I always sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
Best Ever Blueberry Muffins
Adapted From KAF
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a standard 12-cup muffin tin; or line the tin with muffin paper cups.
- In a small bowl combine, flour, baking powder, cinnamon & salt.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl and beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk, beating gently just to combine. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl.
- Add the blueberries to the batter, stirring just to combine.
- Scoop the batter by the heaping 1/4-cupful into the prepared muffin pan.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar on top of each muffin, if desired.
- Bake the muffins for about 30 minutes, until they’re light golden brown on top, and a toothpick inserted into the middle of one of the center muffins comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven, loosen their edges from the pan, and after about 5 minutes transfer them to a rack to cool.
- Makes 12 muffins.
Another way to enjoy blueberries is with this delicious Blueberry Buckle Coffee Cake
If you have any questions or comments don’t hesitate to leave a comment below, I love hearing from you.
If you want to learn more About Me, click here.
If you haven’t subscribed yet I would love it if you would click that button over on the right or sign up via email. I would hate for you to miss any of my future posts!
Have a wonderful weekend!!